The Hitconfirm team has been organizing events for the Brazilian (A)FGC for years, and are most proud of Heaven or Hell, which is known as the number one yearly celebration of our small and tight-knit community.
For years, this has been the Brazilian FGC's go-to tournament for the "Anime" style of fighting games (and Third Strike!). Having started as a small collaboration between different national communities, the event has grown and to further international friendships and take place in different main hubs of the local scene such as Venom Arcade and X-Revolution.
This year, we are coming back with more international guests, more tournament formats, a bigger venue and --hopefully-- an even bigger show.
- Date: November 17/18
Friday (November 16)
- [Pre-event] Free-play (BYOC)
- [1on1] Dragon Ball Fighterz (PS4)
- [1on1] Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code (PC)
- [1on1] Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 (PS4)
- [1on1] Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (PS3)
- [1on1] BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (PS4)
- [1on1] BlazBlue Central Fiction (PS4)
Venue: San Raphael Hotel
After the success of 2017's event, this year's tournament will also have an hotel as it's venue. The San Raphael hotel is located in São Paulo's historical center, close to many touristic locations easily accessible via subway.
- Largo do Arouche, 150 - Centro
- São Paulo - SP
For more details on reservations, pricing, group-rooms, join our Discord server: